Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein

Go down 
+2
Yuuichi
Ai Shirimoto
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Byakuran

Byakuran

Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:18 am

*Walks in and rubs myself over mori and pokes him a couple times with the tip of Shinso*
Why do you think you should marry one of my favorite sisters?You think yer cool?*stabs deeper*You think yer blue like drool?*stabs deeper*Show me that you can protect my sis....eh what???^__^
Back to top Go down
Mori Sato
Admin
Mori Sato

Location : Under the seaaaaaaaa... O.o Damnit Sebastian shut the hell up!

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 pm

Kouta shut up and quit runing my moment!

*whirls around and kicks Gin in the fac,e causing him to fall to the grou nd and take shis sword, pointing it at his neck* Ok ay then...lets pretend that your trying to hurt hailey. I juts took ur eapon and am pointing at ur throoat. If you had actually done something to me beloved, i would now shove this through your thraot and then stab you a few times in the heart. Then, I'd rip your dead body limb for limb in my dmeon wolf form. But thts only if you had hurt her. ^^
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:17 am

Gin snickered and and dissapeared but his voice still loomed in the air
yer an arrogant little one huh?Well yer just the kind of person fer one of my sis'.........have fun ^__^
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

Location : In Happy land with Happy people and were all happy as happy can be......HAPPY!! O_e

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:52 pm

*hearts form in eyes* Mori ish just like a prince!! x3
Back to top Go down
https://darkmoonrpg2.forumotion.com
Mangekyou Raitaki

Mangekyou Raitaki

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:28 am

what did I miss? o.O;
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

Location : In Happy land with Happy people and were all happy as happy can be......HAPPY!! O_e

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Im gettin Married!! x3
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:47 am

Randomness...I love random things...And If you throw me out from here now il burn this place! -_-
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:04 pm

*doing the im getting married dance*
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:03 am

uhh...err... Shocked

Nah it was nothing, i have to stay Cool(Cool)...*Smiles*

Last edited by Yuuichi on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:43 am

than don't post in the topic if you have nothing to say!!!
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:48 am

-_-,,,,

*Wears a Black hat and walk whit a White Tuxedo,White pants and Black Shoes*

So you want me to go ? Then sure...*opens door and walks out as it shuts and a Big Wind blows in,and my laugh is echoing*

*is behind you*

No...I won't leave...No one tells me what to do..Understood !
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:12 pm

leave or you wont be invited to mah wedding!!
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:03 am

Ai-sis!I wanna be the flower girl!x3
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:34 am

*laughs* Flower Girl ? hahahaha Flower girl ? FLOWER GIRL !?!?!??!?!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ! *Does Evil laugh and then walks out of door.Then all windows break and you can hear me Scream ''HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!'' Then it stops,and a fog enters through the windows,it's hard to see*
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:44 pm

No Byakuran you can be the Maid of honor. Yuuichi you will be the flower girl! ^^
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:21 am

Yayz!I gotta pick out meh dress!x3
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:24 am

Sorry but i can't come..or i maybe will..
*In mind thinking of something* Yeaah..
*evil laugh* Ooh,Thats a fun idea...
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Btw Yuuichi you ruin my wedding i'll ban you for life ^_^
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:16 am

Yuuichi,after swing two weddings go horrible because of the bride's absence I will hunt down and murder anyone who makes Ai dissapear and leave Mori alone at the alter!!!!!!AUUUUUUUUG!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:58 am

two weddings ? what the hell you talking bout ?
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm

*starts to sob*
Haru-muffin....Q__Q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein   Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lookin, Waitin, and Dancein
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Moon RPG2 :: Love :: Looking-
Jump to: