Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

Go down 
+3
Ai Shirimoto
Kyon
Mangekyou Raitaki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:52 am

*turns into a cat* what the heck did I miss, nya?!
Back to top Go down
Mangekyou Raitaki

Mangekyou Raitaki

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:12 am

o.O; ARF!*chases haruhi barking*
Back to top Go down
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:25 am

Owo n-nya?!?!? *begins running around the area, escaping Raitaki* nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ->w<-
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:43 am

??? My birthday was like 2 months ago... but whatever...

HEE HEEE HEEE AOOOW IM BAD YOU KNOW IT !

*Does Random Michael Jackson Dance moves*

(oh and Ai chi and haruhi and you admins if you delete any of my random MJ posts il kill you... Seriously >=3 )
Back to top Go down
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:58 pm

(ya well i already delted the one in my wedding because it seirously pissed me off T.T Go interupt ur own damned wedding! ^^ Cuz i have the powa to delete ur osts >Very Happy)

*climbs up tre* nya nya nya nya nyaaaaaa *sticks tongue out at Raitaki*
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

Location : In Happy land with Happy people and were all happy as happy can be......HAPPY!! O_e

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:44 pm

*Sits in tree next to Neko Haruhi with mah Puppy wars and tail* Wan wan. wan wan. Ni hao Wan Goujasu Derishasu Dekaruchaa! :3

(Kouta Just stop with the MJ crap its starting to piss me off...and just cuz i told u to stop dosent mean im a MJ hater XD)

(P.S. Just TRY and kill me :p)
Back to top Go down
https://darkmoonrpg2.forumotion.com
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:46 pm

(i agree with ai!)
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:21 am

My B-day ist comin' up too......the eleventh.........
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:33 am

(yes il kill you hailey...then im going to take a drink whit mori while you are lying on the ground bloody..nah just joking i don't kill Girls...and so what if i love Mj ? I hate Lady gaga,Rihanna and those F*****g (C)rappers,Mj tried to make peace in the world,he donated millions to africa,And then you say i can't Honor him cause he has a damn heart while those B*****s lady gaga and the rest only want money,I Think atleast someone here understands me the way i think.)

Anyone wanna go get drunk...and then watch a Scary film or something.
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

Location : In Happy land with Happy people and were all happy as happy can be......HAPPY!! O_e

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Mor and Haruhi are my only Drunk buddys so nah .

(you don't kill girls cuz you can't your too weak :p)
Back to top Go down
https://darkmoonrpg2.forumotion.com
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:27 pm

(Kouta we arent saying we dont like Mj and stuff and personally i like Lady Gaga so whatever, but we are getting annoyed with ur Mj-isms. Its not tht we dont like him, its tht its getting annoying, so please stop or youll be banned. And dont think for a second we wont.)
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:04 am

*Takes the damn disco stick and throws it in hell,also all drinks and stuff*

Finally the shit is gone.... im tired of this..

*snaps fingers and disco lights appear and music starts playing*

So anyone who wanna HAVE A GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAATT TIME ?? afro Cool afro
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Koko-chan....so rude.....don't you see this man is mournin' the death of of his favorite pedophile?xD
Back to top Go down
Mangekyou Raitaki

Mangekyou Raitaki

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:35 am

*is on the tree biting hikaru's neck*ARF! >:3X3
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:55 am

(sorry one last thing... Crying or Very sad Why is everybody calling michael a pedophile.he hasn't done anything Crying or Very sad )

Well time to get drunk... *Throws around Sake Bottles,Beer Bottles and Others to people*

GET DRUNK ! WE ARE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN THAT WE WILL NEVER EVER KNOW WHAT THE WORD BORING MEANS !!!

*Drinks Beer*
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Its okay......everyone is a pedophile on the inside........O.o
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:19 am

Surprised Shocked *Throws Bottle At Your Face* Nope... *Drinks another Beer*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!   DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Moon RPG2 :: Randomness :: Random Talking-
Jump to: