Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLuna Kisami EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luna Kisami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna_the_Assassin
Demon
Luna_the_Assassin

Luna Kisami Empty
PostSubject: Luna Kisami   Luna Kisami I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:11 am

Name: Luna Kisami

Height: To my ears = 4' 3" Standing on my Back Paws = 6' 7"

Blood Type: B

Appearance: Luna Kisami Protec10

Personality: EXTREMELY goal-oriented, does well with others that coaperate, easlier angered, very protective/territorial, speaks my mind, not afraid of much, loyal, perfectionist, OCD, determind.

Weapon: Teeth, Claws, and a Bow and Arrow {dark blue} (wood worked by the Cheni wolf pack in the mountains)

Strengths: Fire, running, fighting, mind games.

Weaknesses: Water, confusion, Idiotic people, no one to love.

Likes: Shiny things, My boyfriend (if i get 1), fighting, howling, food, and breathing.

Dislikes: People who try/hurt anyone around me, people pissing me off, flat land.

History: Luna was found half way in a creek with blood all over her fur and soping wet. One of her wings was broken and she got help from another wolf demon named Gahin. He was a kind boy who helped Luna recover her wing and she accompaned him to the woods when Gahin went fourging for food. Gahin went out one day when Luna was hunting becuase he felt a surge of energy when he heared her howl. The blood of the stag Luna had taken down covered her teeth and mouth, making Gahin have the lust for blood, Gahin looked at Luna and knew to not run or scream, but he was still scared.(Gahin didnt know what the feeling was, but he soon foun out he was a wolf demon.) He moved forward then he pet Luna in between her ears. She, amazingly, just went back to eating and let Gahin pet her. The bond was strong. Luna has yet to find Gahin on her many journeys back to the woods and even into the city. She wishes to one day find him, and thank him for the kindness he has brought her and to have him join her pack as the alpha male.

Last edited by Luna_the_Assassin on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image didnt work right)
Back to top Go down
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

Luna Kisami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Kisami   Luna Kisami I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Approved. Welcome to the site Luna~
Back to top Go down

Luna Kisami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Moon RPG2 :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: