Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLeader???? EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leader????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna_the_Assassin
Demon
Luna_the_Assassin

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:44 pm

hey, everyone in the "Wolf Demon Realm"... Ai Chi is the leader right now is 'cuz she is having trouble determining the group leader...

what should we do? anyone have ideas???
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

Location : In Happy land with Happy people and were all happy as happy can be......HAPPY!! O_e

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:14 pm

*Is in a chibi wolf costume* FIGHT FOR TE TITLE!
Back to top Go down
https://darkmoonrpg2.forumotion.com
Mori Sato
Admin
Mori Sato

Location : Under the seaaaaaaaa... O.o Damnit Sebastian shut the hell up!

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:19 pm

I refuse ot fight. I'd rather not kill Luna today XDD Besides, I was here first, so I should be the Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

Location : In Happy land with Happy people and were all happy as happy can be......HAPPY!! O_e

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:22 pm

how bout you talk it out in a peaceful manner with each other o_o
Back to top Go down
Mori Sato
Admin
Mori Sato

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:25 pm

lol ok. Well, I've been the Alpha ever since I've joined this gourp before luna, btu i never inforced it because I was the onyl wolf demon XD problem solved ^^
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:32 am

*joins convesation,in my fox form*

The Fox Realm want to make peace whit the Wolf one,If you refuse im afraid then something will happen... *Snaps fingers and 1000 foxes whit shields and swords appear* That... So How about we All Become Friends ?
Back to top Go down
Luna_the_Assassin
Demon
Luna_the_Assassin

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: ..............................   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:23 pm

i have more potential to be the Alpha than you... YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ALPHA JUST CUZ U HAVE BEEN HERE LONGER!

and only if i am alpha will i accept the offer of being friends with the Fox Demons... otherwise you can all go die while i go hide somewhere... so make a decison... -.-
Back to top Go down
Mori Sato
Admin
Mori Sato

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Luna, ive BEEN alpha since before you joined. You cant just push me outta the wya just cause u joined. And yuuichii, dont mind what luna says, well still make an alliance with you, ok? And luna, its not your desicion whom we make allies with. If you so strongly dont like being second-best, then go make your own pack XD Or become a fox demon or some other demon, becaus eI've BEEN the alpha since BEFORE you came along and i dont intend on tht changing ^^ and i have really good connections with the admins (both of them) if i may add. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Ok Kiddies Heres what is gonna go down Mori you will be alpha BUT you must be active if you do not log o at least 4 times a week Luna will be alpha.
Back to top Go down
Luna_the_Assassin
Demon
Luna_the_Assassin

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:34 pm

ok.... but to be honest.... i think Mori is right, i cant just come in and take tht positon away from him. hes also right by saying to just get out, but i cant go make my own pack because then i would have to be in alliance with Ai Chi. i cant go anywhere without her persmission....
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:54 am

ok this is how it goes,The male guy is the Alpha of the pack, Ok ?

If they want to make an alliance BOTH Luna AND Mori Must Accept it,if they don't then well *Snaps fingers and all foxes raise their swords* So either you Accept our kind offer or *does hand gesture showing im about to cut off my head and then point at you* Capische ? (Random italian word or something o.o even if im not italian and nor i can speak italian)
Back to top Go down
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Haha how cute, but dont think the wolves arent armed. (Mori is doing homework so he asked me to rpely lol)

*a wolf army of well over 889,027 wolves stand there glaring at you with bloodthirsty eyes and razor-sharp fang with golden armor and steel sword stronger than diamond* Upon Mori's command, they could easily defeat you, but they won't cause oyu guys are an laliance now!~ XD Anywho, it's time for em to go bakc to my realm. Luna, Mori, Yuuichii, good luck in your demon world ^^ We may meet again when im on a mission Very Happy

BTW, Yuuichii, the alpha DOESNT have to be male. IT just happens to be more often than not, though a female alpha is also veyr much possible.
Back to top Go down
Luna_the_Assassin
Demon
Luna_the_Assassin

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:24 pm

*stands between the wolves and the foxes* please dont fight... Mori, ur the Alpha for now. u know the terms... yes, we can have an alligance with the fox demons. Just please dont fight. *wolf eyes r pleading you all to stop* the terms r set. lets leave it tht way...
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:39 am

*Smiles* you know we weren't actually gonna fight..We don't spill Innocent Blood.We Foxes and Wolves and Something in common...We are Furry creatures XD And we will treat you like brothers and sisters
Back to top Go down
Luna_the_Assassin
Demon
Luna_the_Assassin

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:34 pm

good, cuz if not i would be the one ripping u to shreds if u tread on our territory... *glares at the foxes with my teeth bared as a warning*
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:47 am

*snaps fingers and they raise swords and sheilds and say*WE ARE NOW AN ALLIANCE !

Me:Also..Remember,The Price for a Betrayal is .. *Shows hand gesture like im going to cut my throat and points at all you wolves* You understand ? THEN LETS CELEBRATE !!!

*A MOUNTAIN of Drinks appear and then a Dancefloor*
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:40 pm

"Yuuichi stop trying to party with everybody on the site." Ai turns to Mori and Luna "Have a Nice time and be good you two see ya around" She winks and dissapears.
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:57 am

(But i wanna have fun..!!!)

Well ok you wolves may now meet the fox people,*points at an old fox whit a crown on his head and holding a Sword,about 6 Feet High.Whit a Golden handle and a light sorrounding it,also a Picture of a Fox Is on the Sword,It's of Platinum and its almost unbreakable* That is My Dad,The king and im The Prince of the foxes *Pulls out a Sword made out of Steel* This is my sword.And these people *Points at other foxes that are unarmed,about 15 million foxes* Those are Our People,Ordinary Fox people and then these people..*points at all the fox warriors and whit swords and shields* are Those who protect our land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leader???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader????   Leader???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leader????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Moon RPG2 :: Demon Realm :: Wolf Demon-
Jump to: