Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Costume Shop EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Costume Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

The Costume Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Costume Shop   The Costume Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:06 pm

COSTUME SHOP: We sell the best Halloween costumes made from the best quality....cloth? I don't know, anywho, come on and have a look!~ You can't get into the Haloween ball without a cool costume btw!!!!

*I'm Behind the Counter In a Knee-Length Red Satin Dress with a black velveteen cape and long black gloves with black knee-high boots* RED PEARL Voice!~ <3 ^w^

STOCK:
Ninja Cosplay: $40
SoS Brigade Uniform (Boy or Girl): $75
Vampire Cosplay: $50
Witch Cosplay: $50
Sailor Scout Cosplay: $60
CUSTOM: $100
Back to top Go down
Yuuichi
Demon
Yuuichi

The Costume Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Costume Shop   The Costume Shop I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:42 am

Yeah i want a custom costume (that sounded weird o.o)

I want to look like a vampire whit vampire teeth then i want to wear A black Tuxedo and Black pants,Black Shoes and finally 2 White gloves... Understood ?
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

Location : In Happy land with Happy people and were all happy as happy can be......HAPPY!! O_e

The Costume Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Costume Shop   The Costume Shop I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Ai is sitting on the counter in a dark emrald green Maid cosplay with a black aprion, black lace trim, black gloves and black thigh high socks with her hair is pulled back into two long pigtails "I think I can help you out in that department. now is that what your going to wear to the halloween/ prom party? or do you just have a sudden intrest in vampires?"
Back to top Go down
https://darkmoonrpg2.forumotion.com
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

The Costume Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Costume Shop   The Costume Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:47 pm

*I'm somehow now in the Mew Ichigo Cafe Uniform* Hmph....business is s slowwwww....t doesnt have ot be halloween to buy a costume! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Costume Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Costume Shop   The Costume Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Costume Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Moon RPG2 :: Randomness :: Random Talking-
Jump to: