Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeImprovements EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Improvements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Uchiha

Satoshi Uchiha

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:27 am

Hi im Tokuro and im New here.

When i came here i was kinda sad how this place looks,So how we spice this place up a little bit eh ? We Can Start whit the Banner.

The Banner:

Improvements I_logo

This one is Really Good,Thats why i think we Should Use it.

And Could we Make this Background a bit...Lighter ? Or at least add some Naruto theme to the background like a picture of a shinobi or something.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Uchiha

Satoshi Uchiha

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:30 pm

I searched for a Naruto and i couldnt find any really good ones,but one of these should do it i guess.

Improvements Naruto_7_1024

Improvements New-naruto-wallpaper-d4

Improvements Naruto-wallpapers-and-other-anime-w
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

Location : In Happy land with Happy people and were all happy as happy can be......HAPPY!! O_e

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:24 pm

this isnt just a naruto site its a multi-anime site
Back to top Go down
https://darkmoonrpg2.forumotion.com
Satoshi Uchiha

Satoshi Uchiha

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:22 am

Yes thats the problem unfournately,People want to stick whit 1 Thing and not an SOS Brigade dude in the Shinobi World.

And We dont we do something quick this place will die faster than you press a button the keyboard.

And Since most people Like Naruto and came here for it we could either fulfill their wish or we could die.

I dont wanna see then like Darkmoon RPG v 2012... Stick Whit ONE Thing,ONE ANIME.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Uchiha

Satoshi Uchiha

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:04 am

Im sorry Ai To Tell this,This RPG has Died .

We Failed...THe only one who is online is Raitaki,me and you .

So I Decided We gotta make a New Forum. Il be The Creator of it and i would be kind and offer you the Rank as Admin to help fix it ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improvements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Moon RPG2 :: Dark Moon :: Ideas!-
Jump to: