Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHaruhi Suzumiya EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haruhi Suzumiya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

Haruhi Suzumiya Empty
PostSubject: Haruhi Suzumiya   Haruhi Suzumiya I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 am

Name: Haruhi Suzumiya

Appearance: Shoulder-length dark brown hair, amber eyes. See avatar for more detail.

Personality: Haruhi is eccentric in simplest terms. She is ecstatical about aliens, time travelers, ESPers, and any out of the world beings. She is very demanding of others, and will often force them to do her bidding or badger the into joining the SOS Brigade. As far as the opposite gender goes, she thinks boys are the equivelant to a sack of potatoes.

Weapon: Her mind- She can change the world around her just by wanting it to do so. She does not know she possesses this ability.

Likes: Sci-Fi Things, Searching for aliens/time travelers/ESPers

Dislikes: Disobedience, Slackers, Those who don't listen to her.

History: She grew up as an average girl, living an average life until she was seven. Then it all changed when one day she went to a baseball game. She looked around and was amazed by the large crowds. She then was struck with a thought. 'If this is only a thousandth- no a millionth of the world...then what importance am I? Are we inidividuals really all so important in our own way...? But there's so many of us...' As she thought more and more, she came to a conclusion. 'I will find those special beings out of there. The ones who are indifferent...whom are really of importance!' And when she left the basebll game that night, she was a changed person, and her powers had slowly awakened wthout her knowing. She continued on life "normally", smll eccentricities begginning to take place. As the years grew on and on, she became more daring, more outgoing, and more curious about the world around her.

In her first year of high school, she met Kyon, her classmate. She took no notice of him until one day he struck a conversation with her. This intriguied her as they chatted briefly. The next day she walked up to him and grabbed him by the arm, and rn off with him to the literature club room. She explained he would be helping her create the SOS Brigade (Spreading fun and excitement all Over the world haruhi Suzumiya Brigade). To this day they have gathered thre emore members, Mikuru Asahina, Itsuki Koizumi, and Yuki Nagato. The strange thing is, this Brigade that was created for finding abnormal beings has 3 for members. An alien (Yuki), a time traveler (Mikuru), and an ESPer (Itsuki).
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

Location : In Happy land with Happy people and were all happy as happy can be......HAPPY!! O_e

Haruhi Suzumiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruhi Suzumiya   Haruhi Suzumiya I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:00 am

Approved, My little dickens XD
Back to top Go down
https://darkmoonrpg2.forumotion.com

Haruhi Suzumiya
Page 1 of 1