Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Well this is a dead site now please join this one brought to you by Yuuichi )hopefully it won't die): http://blindfaithrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Dark Moon RPG2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

Location : In Happy land with Happy people and were all happy as happy can be......HAPPY!! O_e

Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi Empty
PostSubject: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Ai Chi stood in the chaple at the end of the isle waiting for the people to show up for the day of Haruhi Suzumiya and Hikaru Shirimoto to be married "What a blessed day" she thought to herself "My best friend and my older brother are going to be wed...." she smiled as she watched the first guests arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmoonrpg2.forumotion.com
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:38 pm

I ready myself in a small room, making sure my dress is fitting properly. I stoke my hair nervously, which is covered by a veil given to me by my mother. The dress I wear is new, I had bought it recently. I looked at my shoes, which were borrowed from Ai, and a blue jasmine flower pin, which accented my eyes as it was perched at the top left of my dress.

I took a deep sigh, anxious for the moment to arrive, where our love would be vowed and we would be bonded together forever. My heart is racing and I'm not even in the isle yet.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shirimoto
SOS Brigade
Hikaru Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:38 pm

I stand at the end of the isle waiting for my bride. I look to my right and see my Sister who is the preacher. I look to the left watching the guests arrive. I have been waiting for this day my whole life. I smile to myself thinking of my future with Haruhi this is going to be wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:17 am

*walks in in meh sexeh tuxedo and sits down and gives HAruhi and Hikaru a thumbs up then motions to the gun in my pocket and motions that if any of the guests does anything out of place Im blowin they're brains out*
Back to top Go down
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:14 pm

I take a deep breath and enter the isle, each step is slow and delicate as I gracefully walk down the isle, a young floer girl skipping merrily behhind me.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shirimoto
SOS Brigade
Hikaru Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:37 pm

I look over and see my bride makeing her way down the isle. Shes the most beautiful woman i have ever seen i surely am the luckiest man on earth.
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

Location : In Happy land with Happy people and were all happy as happy can be......HAPPY!! O_e

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Ai watched Haruhi walk down the isle Smileing to herself "She looks lovely today" She whisperd very softly. Ai couldent help but think of her past relaitonships though doing so made her frown. She wanted to find someone who loves her as much as Haruhi and Hikaru love each other. realizeing she was traped in thought she snaped out of it and looked around her at all the happy faces "today is a day to be happy"
Back to top Go down
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:08 pm

As I reach the end of the isle, I take a deep breath and stand next to Hikaru, my hands shaking ith excitement and nervousness. I wait for the preahcher to begin.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:36 pm

*a baby starts crying in the audience and I silence it very quick*^__^
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Ai Clears her throte "We are all Gatherd here today to join Hikaru and Haruhi in holy matremony. I don't know how this goes people so bear with me here! now They will share the vows they wrote for each other Haruhi you can go first"
Back to top Go down
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:39 pm

I tke a deep breath. "Hikaru, I've known oyu since we were children and have admired oyu form afar form my early years on. You make me feel an unexplicable warmth that only you can make me feel. No other man can take your place, evr. You love me for who I am, despite the bad qualities I possess. I'm selfish, over-portective, etc., etc., but you love me anyways, and today I am happier than words can express, because know I can officially give oyu ym heart to keep forever, as I will securely have your heart."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shirimoto
SOS Brigade
Hikaru Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:14 pm

*I smile at your words* Haruhi....I love you you are nice, Spunky, and my rival in good looks. Your my best friend and one true love no other girl can make me feel the way I do. whenever I see you I can't help but smile. though you can be rude and mean sometimes i still see sunshine comeing out of your ass. everything about you makes me happy and i can't wait to spend my life with you.
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:50 pm

''now exchange rings" Ai Said as a young boy holding a pellow with two ring on it stood by her.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shirimoto
SOS Brigade
Hikaru Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:10 pm

*Pulls a ring off the Pillow and places it onto Haruhi's ring finger*
Back to top Go down
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:50 am

*i take the other ring and place it on a hika's finger* ^.^
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Now Hikaru do you take this woman to be your wife. to have and to hold through sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?
Back to top Go down
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:59 pm

*waiting for his reply*
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:20 am

Gin's face went from a smile and his mission part of his brain turned on
THIS WEDDING SHALL NOT FAIL!!!GET THE THE GROOM OFF HIS COLD FEET AS IF I WERE TO DIE!!!!!
Gin fell on the ground and he came back with a flame on his head and in his underwear
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Ai shoots a glare into the audiance "shut.....up...."
Back to top Go down
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:25 pm

(Kouta, the next time you knterupt a weding/proposal/board metting with your annoying MJ crap ur banned for a week because me and ai are getting sooo sick of it. Just stop it.)

*still waiting for Hika's reply*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shirimoto
SOS Brigade
Hikaru Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:41 pm

I do.
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Haruhi. do you do the same?
Back to top Go down
Aika Sato
SOS Brigade
Aika Sato

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:03 am

I do!~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Ai Shirimoto
Admin
Ai Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:28 am

Hikaru you may now kiss the bride
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shirimoto
SOS Brigade
Hikaru Shirimoto

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Pulls Haruhi into kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi   Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding Of Hikaru and Haruhi
Page 1 of 1